Prologix, Timpani Pad Blackout Series – 12″
This pad guarantees fantastic “timpani feeling” rebound, not damaging felt or flannel timpani mallets.
The Prologix Blackout Practice Pad 12″ is part of the Resistance line.
This line has been designed to improve the player performance through a unique fabric covered open cell rubber of the pad. The Blackout Pads feature low-volume and extreme-resistance, providing you with the realistic feel of timpani head, promoting your technical performance.
- .750″ gauge featuring this open-cell rubber surface structure with a durable black fabric top;
- countersunk, non-marking rim produces realistic feel and sound, also for snaredrum rim shots;
- .200″ recycled bottom pad for a second practice surface;
- fitting on a snare stand, drum or in your lap;
- CNC Baltic Birch ply base construction;
- made in USA.
|Dimensions||40 × 10 × 10 cm|